Keep Your Conference On-Message
Our event speaker management services help enhance your live events. From identifying presenters to securing their contracts, we can help you get the right experts to your event. We identify speakers that communicate or enhance your brand message through thoughtful, dynamic and inspiring presentations.
The Best Fit For Your Event
Let us help you find industry thought-leaders in your field to present at your event.
- We leverage technology solutions to track and manage your speakers and their presentations
- We work collaboratively with your stakeholders throughout the speaker recruitment process
- We manage speaker bios, abstracts, and presentation decks to create your final program materials
The M&IW Speaker Bureau
Are you in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry?
M&IW’s Speaker Bureau was designed to help you leverage your strongest asset: your subject matter experts and industry educators.
Through the use of our cutting-edge technology portal, we can help you build your bench of industry experts and train them to speak on your company’s products and therapeutic areas and reinforce your brand message.
Speaker Bureau Services
- Enhance existing and cultivate new relationships with your healthcare providers
- Foster peer-to-peer communication among healthcare providers to create a powerful influencer environment
- Build credibility in the industry among experts and educators
- Establish your organization as a “lead educator” in your therapeutic category
- Reinforce your commitment to the healthcare community and your patients by investing in a speaker strategy
- Generate future sales opportunities
- Promote effective behavioral change through the analysis of speaker effectiveness
Find Your Experts
We'll help you start your search early, so the best speakers don't slip away! With access to our wide network of speakers, presenters, entertainers and talent agents, we will find you the perfect person to inspire and motivate your audience.Start a Conversation
What Our Clients Are Saying
- 3 Min.Five Ways to Practice Gratitude at Your Events
Originally published on November 22, 2016. Updated on November 21, 2022. Although most of the US celebrates Thanksgiving as the official day of gratitude, there are many benefits to practicing gratitude on a consistent basis. […]
- 6 Min. ReadAbove & Beyond – Stories from Frontline Event Staff
The only thing you can plan for is change. If something can happen at an event—it will. Our experts took some time to share some of their most interesting and outrageous stories from the frontline. […]
- 5 Min. ReadHow to Better Engage Attendees at Mandatory Meetings
Let’s face it, some meetings are mandatory; attendees do not have a choice in the matter. These types of meetings can be challenging even for the tenured planner. How do you get an attendee to […]