Raising the Bar on Compliance
M&IW’s experts have been leading the industry for more than 20 years partnering with our pharmaceutical and healthcare clients worldwide. We listen, respond, and develop solutions that meet HCP compliance for medical and clinical meetings.
HCP Payments & Reporting
We not only understand the complex rules and regulations when managing medical and clinical meetings; we build and refine processes for customers to ensure it is done right and on time.
Our services include:
- Consult with corporate governance, compliance and transparency departments regarding policies, procedures, and processes as they relate to interactions with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs)
- Develop and implement processes and procedures that align your requirements and guidelines to PhRMA Code, EPFIA guidelines and government reporting (Open Payments, state reporting, country reporting)
- Process fee and expense payment for HCPs attending your meetings and events
- Train M&IW team on your policies and procedures regarding all aspects of HCP Reporting and Compliance
- Recommend technology solutions from onsite electronic signatures through reporting
- Continue to refine, update, and bring new insights and solutions forward
Certified Team of Experts
Our HMCC certified team has a deep understanding of the unique requirements within the healthcare meeting environment. They have experience developing solutions that address the challenges and scrutiny around the managing of HCPs.
Our team’s commitment and investment to your success is unparalleled. They take the time to research, discover, and document your organization’s specific processes and procedures. Additionally, as HCP experts. they are your trusted advisors when it comes to developing and navigating the ever-changing medical meetings environment.
We're Here to Keep You Compliant
Our team will ensure compliance throughout the event planning process and provide a top-notch experience for your customers.Start a Conversation
What Our Clients Are Saying
- 3 Min.Myth vs. Reality: HCP and Clinical Meetings
When it comes to HCP and clinical meetings, balancing the needs of the customer while remaining compliant with global regulations is no easy task. Planning meetings for healthcare professionals (HCPs) requires a unique skillset thanks […]
- 4 Min. ReadRecap of the 15th Annual Pharma Forum 2019
Last month, six of our medical meeting masters headed to New York City to attend the 15th Annual Pharma Forum 2019 with 700 other industry professionals. The conference is presented by CBI, the health and […]
- 5 Min. ReadThe Changing Landscape of Healthcare Meetings
I had the pleasure of experiencing one our thought leaders in action at the recent MPI-CAC NEXT ’18 conference in Chicago. Susan Arts, CMP, HMCC, a 30-year healthcare meeting veteran and Project Director, Global Operations […]