- 2 Min. ReadMeetings & Incentives Worldwide Wins Cvent’s 2014 Planner Awards for Power of the Platform
Meetings & Incentives Worldwide (M&IW), has been selected as the recipient of the highly coveted 2014 Cvent Planner Award in the Power of the Platform category. Winners were announced at Cvent’s Corporate Meetings Summit, an elite event attended by more than 1,000 senior-level travel, meeting and procurement professionals from around the world.
- 2 Min. ReadGovernor Scott Walker Announces 2014 Trailblazer Awards for Women In Business 13 Woman-Owned Companies Selected From Across Wisconsin to Receive Awards
Governor Scott Walker, Lieutenant Governor Rebecca Kleefisch, and the Wisconsin Women’s Council are pleased to announce the recipients of the 2014 Governor’s Trailblazer Awards for Women in Business, recognizing women pioneers in the business community. Award recipients will be honored in a ceremony at the State Capitol on April 9, 2014, followed by a Trailblazer Luncheon sponsored by BMO Harris Bank.
- 2 Min. ReadMeetings & Incentives Worldwide Named to 7th Annual CMI 25 List by MeetingsNet/Corporate & Incentives Magazine
Meetings & Incentives Worldwide, Inc. (M&I), has been named to the 2013 “CMI 25” list, the 7th annual directory of the largest and most influential full-service meeting and incentive travel management companies focused on the U.S. corporate meetings and events industry.
- 2 Min. ReadBusiness Journal Names Meetings & Incentives Worldwide as One of the Fastest Growing Firms in Southeastern Wisconsin
Meetings & Incentives Worldwide, Inc. (M&I), a global meeting and event management company, is among the winners of The Business Journal’s Fastest Growing Firms award. In all, the Milwaukee Business Journal is honoring 30 southeastern Wisconsin firms. All of the firms saw substantial growth between 2010 and 2012.
- 2 Min. ReadMeetings & Incentives Worldwide Wins Cvent’s 2013 Planner Award for Savvy Sourcing
Meetings & Incentives Worldwide, Inc. (M&I), a global meeting and event management company, has been selected as a Cvent 2013 Planner Award winner in the Savvy Sourcing category. Cvent’s first installment of this awards program honored nominees in five competitive categories that were each evaluated by a panel of Cvent judges.
- 2 Min. ReadMeetings & Incentives Worldwide Receives National Certification as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE)
Meetings & Incentives Worldwide, Inc. (M&IW), a global event management and strategy firm, announced today that it has received national certification as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the WBDC-Chicago, a regional certifying partner of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).