- 3 Min.Meetings & Incentives Worldwide Strengthens Marketing and Creative Services Capabilities with New Talent
With two new hires and one internal promotion, M&IW’s Marketing and Creative Services are expanding, including a renewed commitment to Flow, a division of M&IW.
- 5 Min.Experiences from the Road: Managing Large-Scale, Long-Term Events
While most of M&IW’s on-site programs average a week or less, our amazing team is always ready to settle in for longer stays. Case in point: Meetings & Incentives Worldwide partnered with one of our […]
- 3 Min.Employee Spotlight: Susan Arts Named to Inaugural Class of CMP Fellows
Susan Arts, CMP, HMCC, has been named to the Events Industry Council’s inaugural class of CMP Fellows. M&IW’s Sr. Director of People Engagement & Operations is one of only 65 meetings and events professionals to […]
- 3 Min.Meetings & Incentives Worldwide Announces Organizational Changes with a Focus on the Future
M&IW executives assume new roles and align SBUs and Centers of Excellence teams to create an integrated, one-team mentality.
- 5 Min.Employee Spotlight: Paulomi Debnath Named One of UK’s Top 100 Female Entrepreneurs for 2022
Paulomi Debnath is an accomplished meeting, event, and travel professional. She also owns her own business, Handmade by Tinni, and was recently named one of the UK’s Top 100 Female Entrepreneurs for 2022 by the […]
- 60 Min.[ON-DEMAND] Energize Your Engagement Strategy | Session 2: Staying Engaged
No commitment issues here… It’s time to stay engaged! As we learned in Session 1 of Energize Your Engagement Strategy: Getting Engaged (It’s Complicated), a lack of engagement may not only cost you financially but […]