Professionally Managed Virtual & Hybrid Events
Ensure your virtual meeting or hybrid event is goal-driven, professionally produced, and expertly managed. Quickly learn more by viewing our latest on-demand webinar, Driving Business Forward with Virtual Meetings.
Managing the Details
Similar to live events, our team manages the details to ensure your team is engaged and that the event runs smoothly.
A dedicated meeting manager will partner with event stakeholders to:
- Source, vet, and manage streaming platforms
- Manage attendee registration and event logistics
- Engage attendees with targeted marketing communications
- Design email invitations and registration pages
- Write, edit, and design presentations and supporting meeting collateral
- Enhance attendee experience with PhyDigital activities
- Setup and test on-site streaming services
- Ensure hotel and venue Wi-Fi strength and accessibility
- Craft and distribute follow-up surveys
- Oversee budgeting and reconciliation
- Ensure enterprise-wide compliance and application
- Align with current M&E strategies
Virtual & Hybrid Entertainment
Whether they are virtual, hybrid, or in-person, our incentive, recognition, our event tech experts have identified energizing and unique experiences that celebrate your team’s achievements at any budget.
- Create an exciting, fun-filled, Gala or Celebration
- Add a special experience to an existing program
- Increase impact with a themed gift—delivered to their home!
- Host Virtual Recognition Celebrations — with MC and Gift!
Unique Experiences & Creative Concepting:
- Wine Tastings, Beer Tastings, or Cocktail Hours
- Celebrity Dining (or Baking) Experiences
- Celebrity Performances (Bands, Magic Shows, Movie Nights)
- Teambuilding, Networking, CSR, or Givebacks
Enhance any program with Creative Services to include custom videos, activities, gamification, and more…
Types of Technology Providers
Depending on the individual needs of your virtual event, our team can help align your goals with the engagement and streaming technologies that fit your program’s needs.
- Tier One: Simple meetings with one-way streaming communications. Includes basic chat-based attendee engagement ideal for board meetings, regional sales meetings, HCP clinical and other one-to-many communications.
- Tier Two: Elevated events that require multiple video streaming options, congruent meetings, or breakout sessions. Includes on-demand content delivery, and multi-point attendee interactions. Ideal for virtual conferences and other few-to-many virtual events.
- Tier Three: Complex hybrid events with both live streaming and in-person components. Includes live, in-person high-def speaker production and delivery. Ideal for conferences and tradeshows and other many-to-many networking-based events.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Learn how to simplify the digital planning process and increase attendee engagement by creating a virtual event that aligns with your strategic meetings management and business intelligence goals.Contact Us
Behind the Scenes
45 Min. Video[ON-DEMAND] Virtual Events are Driving Business Forward
The business of meetings is important. It is imperative to get creative with virtual events in order to engage and interact when driving your business forward. While nothing replaces the effectiveness of face-to-face meetings, virtual […]
5 min.Shifting to a Virtual Meeting Strategy
With a lot of attention on hosting a virtual meeting, M&IW has been leading the way and consulting clients on how best to shift from a live event strategy to a virtual approach. There are many questions to be answered including: What types […]
3 Min. ReadMeetings & Incentives Worldwide Releases On-Demand Dashboards Positioning Event Data as a Strategic Asset
GoTo Dashboards empower event professionals at all levels to unlock the value of their meetings and events strategy to base decisions on data, not intuition. Meetings & Incentives Worldwide (M&IW) announced the expansion of its […]