Professionally Managed Online Events
Ensure your virtual meeting or hybrid event is goal-driven, professionally produced and expertly managed.
Managing the Details
Our expert meetings management team understands the intricacies involved in hosting and managing a successful virtual meeting or hybrid event. Similar to live events, our team manages the details to ensure your team is engaged and that the event runs smoothly.
A dedicated meeting manager will partner with event stakeholders to:
- Source, vet and manage streaming platforms
- Manage attendee registration and event logistics
- Engage attendees with targeted marketing communications
- Design email invitations and registration pages
- Write, edit, and design presentations and supporting meeting collateral
- Enhance attendee experience with PhyDigital activities
- Setup and test on-site streaming services
- Ensure hotel and venue Wi-Fi strength and accessibility
- Craft and distribute follow-up surveys
- Oversee budgeting and reconciliation
- Ensure enterprise-wide compliance and application
- Align with current M&E strategies
Choosing a Provider
The M&IW Event Technology team can help companies find and connect with the supplier best equipped to meet their individual needs.
- Tier One: Simple meetings with one-way streaming communications. Includes basic chat-based attendee engagement ideal for board meetings, regional sales meetings, HCP clinical and other one-to-many communications.
- Tier Two: Elevated events that require multiple video streaming options, congruent meetings or breakout sessions. Includes on-demand content delivery, and multi-point attendee interactions. Ideal for virtual conferences and other few-to-many virtual events.
- Tier Three: Complex hybrid events with both live streaming and in-person components. Includes live, in-person high-def speaker production and delivery. Ideal for conferences and tradeshows and other many-to-many networking-based events.
Download Our Virtual Discovery Questionnaire
Use this questionnaire to determine which platform and managed services will be needed to host your virtual or hybrid event.
** File will download directly to your 'download' folder **
45 Min. Video[ON-DEMAND] Driving Business Forward with Virtual Meetings
[MARCH 26, 2020 at 1 pm (CST)] The business of meetings is important. It is imperative to get creative to continue to engage and interact to drive your business forward. While nothing replaces the effectiveness […]
5 min.Shifting to a Virtual Meeting Strategy
With a lot of attention on hosting a virtual meeting, M&IW has been leading the way and consulting clients on how best to shift from a live event strategy to a virtual approach. There are many questions to be answered including: What types […]
3 Min. ReadMeetings & Incentives Worldwide Releases On-Demand Dashboards Positioning Event Data as a Strategic Asset
GoTo Dashboards empower event professionals at all levels to unlock the value of their meetings and events strategy to base decisions on data, not intuition. Meetings & Incentives Worldwide (M&IW) announced the expansion of its […]