Professionally Managed Online Events
Ensure your virtual meeting or hybrid event is goal-driven, professionally produced and expertly managed. Quickly learn more by viewing our latest on-demand webinar, Driving Business Forward with Virtual Meetings.
Managing the Details
Our expert meetings management team understands the intricacies involved in hosting and managing a successful virtual meeting or hybrid event. Similar to live events, our team manages the details to ensure your team is engaged and that the event runs smoothly.
A dedicated meeting manager will partner with event stakeholders to:
- Source, vet and manage streaming platforms
- Manage attendee registration and event logistics
- Engage attendees with targeted marketing communications
- Design email invitations and registration pages
- Write, edit, and design presentations and supporting meeting collateral
- Enhance attendee experience with PhyDigital activities
- Setup and test on-site streaming services
- Ensure hotel and venue Wi-Fi strength and accessibility
- Craft and distribute follow-up surveys
- Oversee budgeting and reconciliation
- Ensure enterprise-wide compliance and application
- Align with current M&E strategies
Types of Providers
Depending on the individual needs of your virtual event, our team can help align your goals with the engagement and streaming technologies that fit your program’s needs.
- Tier One: Simple meetings with one-way streaming communications. Includes basic chat-based attendee engagement ideal for board meetings, regional sales meetings, HCP clinical and other one-to-many communications.
- Tier Two: Elevated events that require multiple video streaming options, congruent meetings, or breakout sessions. Includes on-demand content delivery, and multi-point attendee interactions. Ideal for virtual conferences and other few-to-many virtual events.
- Tier Three: Complex hybrid events with both live streaming and in-person components. Includes live, in-person high-def speaker production and delivery. Ideal for conferences and tradeshows and other many-to-many networking-based events.
Download Our Virtual Discovery Questionnaire
Use this questionnaire to determine which platform and managed services will be needed to host your virtual or hybrid event.
** File will download directly to your 'download' folder **
45 Min. Video[ON-DEMAND] Driving Business Forward with Virtual Events
The business of meetings is important. It is imperative to get creative to continue to engage and interact to drive your business forward. While nothing replaces the effectiveness of face-to-face meetings, virtual and hybrid meetings […]
5 min.Shifting to a Virtual Meeting Strategy
With a lot of attention on hosting a virtual meeting, M&IW has been leading the way and consulting clients on how best to shift from a live event strategy to a virtual approach. There are many questions to be answered including: What types […]
3 Min. ReadMeetings & Incentives Worldwide Releases On-Demand Dashboards Positioning Event Data as a Strategic Asset
GoTo Dashboards empower event professionals at all levels to unlock the value of their meetings and events strategy to base decisions on data, not intuition. Meetings & Incentives Worldwide (M&IW) announced the expansion of its […]