Inspire Connections. Deliver Results.
Increased revenue. More actionable insights. A better tradeshow experience for your attendees. From strategy, marketing, planning and execution — we can deliver.
Planning & Growth
We become clear on your objectives. We identify new sources of potential attendees and develop multi-faceted marketing plans. We help you understand what works and what doesn’t. We build a detailed project plan and keep your show on track and on budget.
Our team of tradeshow experts will:
- Gain a deep understanding of your event and target market
- Understand the opportunities and limitations of venues and locations
- Build custom websites and registration paths
- Create, sell and manage booths and sponsorship packages for your event
- Contract with vendors and oversee the quality of suppliers
- Manage speakers and educational sessions
- Design and distribute supporting marketing materials
- Promote your event via email campaigns and social media
- Develop a plan to achieve your revenue goals
- Ensure your attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and sponsors have the best experience possible
Creating Tradeshow Experiences that Matter
Our ultimate goal? To help you grow attendance, maximize return for your sponsors, keep your exhibitors happy and renewing, attract industry-leading speakers, and ensure your conference remains on a growth track. Our team will work in partnership with you and your stakeholders to design and deliver an event that will leave an impression; and one that attendees want to experience year after year.
Ready to work with our team? We'll help you take your event to the next level.Start a Conversation
- 6 Min. ReadIs Beacon Technology Right for You and Your Event?
Technology is all around. Meeting planners and the public in general are high volume consumers of the technology advancements that are defining our time right now. Attendees have an unquenchable thirst for their events to […]
- 4 Min. ReadEngaging Your Workforce through Corporate Responsibility
Over the last ten years, corporate responsibility has transformed from a single act of charity, such as sponsorships, volunteerism and community involvement to complete, brand-centric philanthropy. If done well, modern corporate social responsibility practices engrain […]