Inspire Connections. Deliver Results.
Increased revenue. More actionable insights. A better tradeshow experience for your attendees. From strategy, marketing, planning and execution — we can deliver.
Planning & Growth
We become clear on your objectives. We identify new sources of potential attendees and develop multi-faceted marketing plans. We help you understand what works and what doesn’t. We build a detailed project plan and keep your show on track and on budget.
Our team of tradeshow experts will:
- Gain a deep understanding of your event and target market
- Understand the opportunities and limitations of venues and locations
- Build custom websites and registration paths
- Create, sell and manage booths and sponsorship packages for your event
- Contract with vendors and oversee the quality of suppliers
- Manage speakers and educational sessions
- Design and distribute supporting marketing materials
- Promote your event via email campaigns and social media
- Develop a plan to achieve your revenue goals
- Ensure your attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and sponsors have the best experience possible
Creating Tradeshow Experiences that Matter
Our ultimate goal? To help you grow attendance, maximize return for your sponsors, keep your exhibitors happy and renewing, attract industry-leading speakers, and ensure your conference remains on a growth track. Our team will work in partnership with you and your stakeholders to design and deliver an event that will leave an impression; and one that attendees want to experience year after year.
Ready to work with our team? We'll help you take your event to the next level.Start a Conversation
- 3 Min.Myth vs. Reality: Conferences and Tradeshows
Conferences and tradeshows are often an organization’s biggest events of the year, and success is all about creating engaging experiences and building relationships to keep attendees coming back year after year. You need your event […]
- 3 Min.High Demand for In-Person Networking and Meetings Proves There’s Still No Substitute for Face-to-Face Connections
After two years of virtual events reigning supreme, in-person is making a comeback in 2022. In fact, in-person events already account for more than 70% of our events, and the year’s not over yet! While […]
- 5 min.Top Tips to Engage Sponsors in a Hybrid Environment
Many organizations that rely on revenue from sponsors have been scrambling to reimagine conferences and tradeshows in a world now filled with a lot more virtual than in-person events. And, let’s add the latest option […]