Our On-Site Event Staff Are Hospitality Heroes
There’s no task too big, or request too small for our expert, on-site event staff. The M&IW team strives to go above-and-beyond for our clients at every event.
You can expect your on-site event staff to:
- Work as an extension of your team
- Participate in pre-con meetings with your event venue and vendors
- Professionally manage your registration desk and hospitality suites
- Monitor service quality and vendor responsiveness and act to course-correct, as required
- Manage production teams, entertainment, and décor at each of your event functions
- Support your stakeholders in breakout sessions or with other event needs
- Flawlessly execute program logistics as outlined by the event manager
- Provide stellar service with a smile
Follow us on Facebook to see our #HospitalityHeroes in action!
Our People, Love People
We focus on actualizing your event objectives, while maintaining our standard of delivering world-class service. Our cross-trained event professionals can also assist your team with much more. Just ask us – we’re here to help.
We're Here to Help!
Our on-the-ground team is ready and willing to help out however they can, whether you need a last-minute venue change or simply forgot to bring a pen.Start a Conversation
What Our Clients Are Saying
- 5 Min.Experiences from the Road: Managing Large-Scale, Long-Term Events
While most of M&IW’s on-site programs average a week or less, our amazing team is always ready to settle in for longer stays. Case in point: Meetings & Incentives Worldwide partnered with one of our […]
- 10 Min.Experiences from the Road: Traveling and Managing Events During a Global Pandemic
Since March, M&IW has continued to support our clients’ essential face-to-face meetings. At any given time, many of our road warriors were onsite managing programs that are critical to the health and safety of our communities. […]
- 6 Min. ReadAbove & Beyond – Stories from Frontline Event Staff
The only thing you can plan for is change. If something can happen at an event—it will. Our experts took some time to share some of their most interesting and outrageous stories from the frontline. […]