Our On-Site Event Staff Are Hospitality Heroes
There’s no task too big, or request too small for our expert, on-site event staff. The M&IW team strives to go above-and-beyond for our clients at every event.
You can expect your on-site event staff to:
- Work as an extension of your team
- Participate in pre-con meetings with your event venue and vendors
- Professionally manage your registration desk and hospitality suites
- Monitor service quality and vendor responsiveness and act to course-correct, as required
- Manage production teams, entertainment, and décor at each of your event functions
- Support your stakeholders in breakout sessions or with other event needs
- Flawlessly execute program logistics as outlined by the event manager
- Provide stellar service with a smile
Follow us on Facebook to see our #HospitalityHeroes in action!
Our People, Love People
We focus on actualizing your event objectives, while maintaining our standard of delivering world-class service. Our cross-trained event professionals can also assist your team with much more. Just ask us – we’re here to help.
We're Here to Help!
Our on-the-ground team is ready and willing to help out however they can, whether you need a last-minute venue change or simply forgot to bring a pen.Start a Conversation
What Our Clients Are Saying
- 5 Min.Experiences from the Road: Managing Large-Scale, Long-Term Events
While most of M&IW’s on-site programs average a week or less, our amazing team is always ready to settle in for longer stays. Case in point: Meetings & Incentives Worldwide partnered with one of our […]
- 10 Min.Experiences from the Road: Traveling and Managing Events During a Global Pandemic
Since March, M&IW has continued to support our clients’ essential face-to-face meetings. At any given time, many of our road warriors were onsite managing programs that are critical to the health and safety of our communities. […]