Program Design & Strategy Services
At M&IW, our strategic approach to incentive travel and employee recognition can better align your business goals to employee wellness. Increase your bottom line while encouraging your employees. Building a scalable and sustainable incentive sales contest is the cornerstone of any travel or recognition program.
Contests are very effective at increasing sales of a target product line, successfully launching a new service, and motivating sales performance.
Our expert strategists will help you:
- Select destination, venue, and premier gift offerings
- Determine program goals and objectives
- Design a theme or incentive program brand
- Define the qualification period
- Build a promotional website and recognition platform
- Send communications to participants
- Manage marketing touchpoints and creative services
Marketing & Promotions
Maximize the impact of your incentive and recognition program by building a robust marketing and promotion campaign that increases awareness and drives employee engagement.
Our incentive experts will work with our creative service team to:
- Record a welcome video or letter from the CEO
- Create a destination-specific trailer
- Share tips and best practices to increase qualification
- Send email leaderboards/scoreboards or standings
- Showcase travel activities or recognition award types
Bottom line: The more engaged the participants are during the qualifying period, the greater return the organization will have leveraging an incentive contest.
Incentivize Your Workplace
Keep your top-performing employees happy and well-rested with a robust incentives program to inspire and excite them.Start a Conversation
Unique Gifting & On-Site Experiences
What Our Clients Are Saying
- 3 Min.Five Steps to Establishing a High-Performance Sales Culture
Many organizations measure sales performance by sales activity, revenue, and quotas. These are all key metrics to understand the health of your team and channel partners. However, they’re only part of the puzzle that will […]
- 2 Min.Marketing a Sales Incentive: The Missing Link
When planning a sales incentive or recognition program, most of the attention is on the reward. While the reward is certainly important, many planners underestimate the importance of program marketing and promotion. Marketing is often […]
- 10 Min.Incentive Professionals Ready to Resume Travel and In-Person Events
As we hit a tipping point with more than 50% of the US population vaccinated and organizations beginning to consider incentive travel programs again, the Incentive Research Foundation invited corporate incentive program owners and third-party […]