Excite, Engage, Inspire
Event networking, entertainment & experiences, including team-building, and CSR activities, engage your guests and connect teams by creating unique memories. Let us help your team pick out the best experiences that match your team’s interests and budget.
Event Networking Activities
Boost morale, increase collaboration, foster relationships, and create a high-performing team through interactive event networking and team-building activities.
- Host a live or virtual escape room or scavenger hunt
- Create a custom game show or team-based challenges
- Excite your participants with a warehouse run – at a warehouse or at any location!
- Kick-off an event with daily tasks and activities
- Celebrate the season with holiday-themed events, activities, and entertainment
- Incorporate themed trivia, riddles, and puzzles
- Add rapid-fire comedic-led contests and think tanks
Choose from our library of nearly 200 in-person and virtual meeting and event networking, team-building, and entertainment experiences—schedule a call to review your options!
Event Entertainment & Experiences
Our experts have identified energizing and unique experiences that celebrate your team at any budget.
- Create an exciting, fun-filled, gala or celebration
- Add a grand finale wow factor
- Host virtual meeting or hybrid recognition celebration
- Host dance or disco party
- Celebrate the season with holiday-themed parties and special events
- Wine tastings, beer tastings, or cocktail hours
- Celebrity dining (or baking) experiences
- Cooking (or baking) workshops
- Celebrity performances
- Add a magic show or movie night with pre-event gift
Enhance any program with Creative Services to include custom videos, activities, gamification, and more…
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Give back and CSR activities during or as a standalone event are more important than ever. Younger generations are very connected to sustainability programs, especially ones that impact local communities.
When creating a CSR Program Consider:
- Kicking off your CSR initiative at a company event in order to jumpstart your annual corporate or incentive program
- Partnering with local charities within communities where events are being hosted
- Host a holiday-themed community, giveback event, or CSR activity
- Deliver shared experiences such as playing with foster puppies in order to support charitable organizations
Incorporating a CSR component gives event attendees the opportunity to get out of the meeting room, build relationships with each other, and give back to the local community.
Discover Your Options!
Connect with our team to create an exciting program filled with exciting, engaging, and memorable networking and team-building experiences.Contact Us
Snapshot of Experiences
3 Min. ReadCorporate Gifting & Giving Programs are Not Just Good for Business
Some of the world’s largest and most profitable corporations have integrated measures to promote good citizenship, corporate giving, and community involvement programs into their mission statements and business models. And, it is paying off. There […]
6 min.Engage Remote Teams with Virtual Contests
Whether your organization has a remote workforce by design or necessity, it is important to boost morale, increase collaboration, and foster relationships to create a high-performing team. We reached out to Corporate Event Interactive (CEI) […]
4 Min. ReadIncentive Travel Trends and Attendee Journey Mapping
As sales incentive contests head into their final quarter and next year’s award trip planning starts to kick into high gear for a new and exciting season of winner incentive trips, it is a great […]