Experienced & Creative Event Managers
We hire the best and brightest talent in the industry and empower them to deliver seamless event experiences. Our professional planners average more than 20 years of experience and many have earned industry certifications.
No Event is Too Big, or Too Small
Meetings and events are fluid and everchanging. They are not transactional. Our event managers are trained and ready to manage the details and make the planning process easier on you. They leverage their experience to provide recommendations and solutions that will take your live, virtual, or hybrid event to the next level.
- Scope the event and objectives
- Listen and anticipate your needs
- Discuss the design of the event
- Prepare a detailed project plan and timelines
- Provide an emergency preparedness plan
- Build and maintain your budget
- Source and manage suppliers (ground transportation, production, audiovisual, venues, etc.)
- Lead other service areas engaged, including sourcing, air, registration, event technology, etc.
- Reconcile final invoices and provide comprehensive reporting
- Assess and share ideas for improvements on future events
Focused on Your Objectives
To truly deliver a successful event, you need a partner who listens and understands your unique needs and event objectives. To earn your trust, we know how important it is to get all the details just right. We also believe, it is not enough. Flexibility is a must. Our team is empowered to make decisions and provide the level of the service you expect and deserve.
Whether you need support from start to finish or just along the way, we’re here to help you plan a memorable experience for your attendees and exceed your objectives.
Let's Plan Something Amazing
M&IW knows how to plan and execute show-stopping events and manage all the details that go along with them. If you're ready to take your event to the next level, let's connect.Start a Conversation
What Our Clients Are Saying
5 Min. ReadMindful Event Design Goes the Distance
Good event design equates to constructing effective environments that produce measurable outcomes. Great event design is more mindful of the entire cognitive experience. Recently, I had the pleasure of speaking with Janet Sperstad, CMP co-author […]
6 Min. ReadAbove & Beyond – Stories from Frontline Event Staff
The only thing you can plan for is change. If something can happen at an event—it will. Our experts took some time to share some of their most interesting and outrageous stories from the frontline. […]