Award-Winning Event Design & Production
Reimagine your events with our experienced team of global event designers and producers. We will help you make a meaningful, lasting impression on your attendees.
We excel at transforming spaces and bringing your brand to life. Our award-winning designers will work to create out-of-the-box, immersive experiences that will forever be talked about by your employees.
- Create the perfect look and feel to “WOW” your attendees.
- Customize your event design to support your theme and desired event outcomes.
- Leverage our expertise and industry relationships to create high-end experiences that meet your budget.
We do not use a cookie-cutter approach. Let us transform your blank canvas into something your attendees will never forget!
Leveraging Design Tools like EventVisualizer
Using design tools and expert techniques, our EventVisualizer service allows you to:
- Visualize room sets.
- Manage floor planning.
- Showcase large-scale event design.
- Get a 3D virtual walkthrough of your space.
This streamlines the planning process by:
- Providing detailed floor plans for indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Ensuring venues are right for your event’s needs.
- Showcasing the attendee experience.
- Accounting for food, beverage, and production needs.
Visualize how the square footage of event spaces will impact event design and setups.
- Rethink indoor and outdoor gathering spaces.
- Visualize how guests will be separated.
- See how bars and food stations would function.
- Add space dividers between attendees and registration staff, bartenders, and chefs.
Transform Your Events with M&IW
Want to know how to achieve a uniquely designed event and still meet your budget? Contact us to find out more.Start a Conversation
Our Event Design Portfolio
What Our Clients Are Saying
- 10 Min.Events > Forward — Reimagining Event Design and Why it’s Important
In this episode, our host, Jeff Naue, interviews our award-winning Event Design Manager, Alexander deHilster, on reimagining events and creating experiences. Hear how Alexander’s aha! moment reshaped his perspective of event design for future in-person […]