Award-Winning Event Design & Production
Re-imagine your events with our experienced team of global event designers and producers. We will help you make a meaningful, lasting impression on your attendees.
We excel at transforming spaces and bringing your brand to life. Our award-winning designers will work to create out-of-the-box, immersive experiences that will forever be talked about by your employees.
- Create the perfect look and feel to “WOW” your attendees
- Customize your event design to support your theme and desired event outcomes
- Leverage our expertise and industry relationships to create high-end experiences that meet your budget
We do not use a cookie-cutter approach. Let us transform your blank canvas into something your attendees will never forget!
Leveraging Design Tools like EventVisualizer
Using design tools and expert techniques, our EventVisualizer service allows you to:
- Visualize room sets
- Manage floor planning
- Showcase large-scale event design
- Get a 3D virtual walkthrough of your space
This streamlines the planning process by:
- Providing detailed floor plans for indoor and outdoor spaces
- Ensuring venues are right for your event’s needs
- Showcasing the attendee experience
- Accounting for food, beverage and production needs
Our event designers have worked diligently to visualize how physical distancing will impact event setups.
Ensure the square footage of event spaces can safely host modified events without compromising health guidelines by:
- Rethink indoor and outdoor gathering spaces
- Visualize how guests will be separated
- See how bars and chef attended food stations would function
- Add space dividers between attendees and registration staff, bartenders, and chefs
The attendee’s comfort level and experience are vital considerations during the planning process and we can help visualize the space for your team.
Read our latest Blog on Reimaging Room Sets and Event Design
Transform Your Events with M&IW
Want to know how to achieve a uniquely designed event and still meet your budget? Contact us to find out more.Start a Conversation
Our Event Design Portfolio
What Our Clients Are Saying
- 5 Min.Myth vs. Reality: Event Design
From the lighting and décor to music and more, event design takes an event from bland to grand, making an impact as soon as attendees walk in the door. It sets the mood, builds excitement, […]
- 10 Min.Events > Forward — Reimagining Event Design and Why it’s Important
In this episode, our host, Jeff Naue, interviews our award-winning Event Design Manager, Alexander deHilster, on reimagining events and creating experiences. Hear how Alexander’s aha! moment reshaped his perspective of event design for future in-person […]
- 5 Min. ReadA Proven Strategy to Increase Meeting Engagement
We have all been there. Attending a daylong meeting or training event in which we know what to typically expect – hours of sitting and listening to presentations. Some may even joke at times that […]