Award-Winning Event Design & Production
Our experienced team of global event designers will help you reimagine your events so they make a meaningful, lasting impression on your attendees.
We excel at transforming spaces and bringing your brand to life. Our award-winning designers will work to create out-of-the-box, immersive experiences that will forever be talked about by your employees.
- Create the perfect look and feel to “WOW” your attendees
- Customize your event design to support your theme and desired event outcomes
- Leverage our expertise and industry relationships to create high-end experiences that meet your budget
We do not use a cookie-cutter approach. Let us transform your blank canvas into something your attendees will never forget!
Using design tools and expert techniques, our EventVisualizer service allows you to:
- Visualize room sets
- Manage floor planning
- Showcase large-scale event design
- Get a 3D virtual walkthrough of your space
This streamlines the planning process by:
- Providing detailed floor plans for indoor and outdoor spaces
- Ensuring venues are right for your event’s needs
- Showcasing the attendee experience
- Accounting for food, beverage and production needs
Our event designers have worked diligently to visualize how physical distancing will impact event setups.
Ensure the square footage of event spaces can safely host modified events without compromising health guidelines by:
- Rethink indoor and outdoor gathering spaces
- Visualize how guests will be separated
- See how bars and chef attended food stations would function
- Add space dividers between attendees and registration staff, bartenders, and chefs
The attendee’s comfort level and experience are vital considerations during the planning process and we can help visualize the space for your team.
Transform Your Events with M&IW
Want to know how to achieve a uniquely designed event and still meet your budget? Contact us to find out more.Start a Conversation
Our Event Design Portfolio
What Our Clients Are Saying
5 Min. ReadMindful Event Design Goes the Distance
Good event design equates to constructing effective environments that produce measurable outcomes. Great event design is more mindful of the entire cognitive experience. Recently, I had the pleasure of speaking with Janet Sperstad, CMP co-author […]
6 Min. ReadGive Your Event a Competitive Edge with Technology Integration
Events are a great place to learn about the latest innovations, network with colleagues and other industry professionals, and hear from leaders in the field. Event technology is the lynchpin that connects you to all […]