Unique and customized reward and recognition packages will remind your employees and channel partners that their hard-earned achievements are important—and remembered. Add tremendous value to any in-person, hybrid, or virtual event, with a custom gift and reward or entertainment and travel package.
Rewards & Recognition by Event Type
Recognize your employee’s or channel partner’s year-around by integrating multi-types of rewards in conjunction with or in addition to our award winning group or individual travel programs!
Gifting & Merchandising Portals
Customized Gifting & Merchandising Portals give your participants the freedom to choose items or experiences they will be excited to earn, using points or performance-based achievements.
Getting started is quick and easy: Choose from over a dozen pre-built packages or create custom rewards based on your employee’s interests. Then, we’ll help you craft your custom branded communications and gifting platform.
Your participants will love the personalization:
- Create an exciting message to share your new offerings and directions for redemption
- Participants will then log into your custom branded portal to view their gifting options
- Upon checkout, an automated redemption process is activated
- Reminder emails are sent to participants who may need to provide additional information for any travel packages or experiential gift.
Pro Tip: Increase impact with a company-wide incentive contest that drives friendly competition among peers!
Add Personalized Experiences
Personalized products and experiential rewards drive long term engagement. Give your employees or channel partners a memorable reward that keeps them positive, passionate, and productive.
- Home-Based Experiences: In-Home Fitness, Art Classes, Baking Kits…
- Self-Care: Couples Massage, Health & Fitness, Salon Packages…
- Seasonal Celebrations: Holiday Parties, Virtual Galas, Fireside Chats, Craft Parties, Baking Competitions…
- Entertainment: Comedy or Broadway Show, Concerts, Murder Mysteries…
- Experiences: Travel, Sports Hospitality, Beer & Wine Tasting…
- Skill-Building: Cooking Classes, Language Programs, Seminars…
- Team Building: Networking, CSR Experiences…
Experiential rewards can be offered as a standalone recognition and incentive service, be added to a merchandising program, or can be offered as individual certificates.
Home Office Gift Packages
Strengthen the bond between brand, executives, employees, channel partners and stakeholders by sending custom, event-themed gifts, and rewards directly to participants’ home or office.
- Sent pre and/or post-event gift boxes
- Customize gifts based on event, holiday theme, or message
- Leverage pre-packaged gifts
- Create custom gift sets that include physical gifts, travel, entertainment, or experience gift cards
- Brand packaging, products, or certificates
- Send thank you or special occasion gifts
Similar to sending a pre or post travel box for a group incentive program, gift packages can be themed and used as a networking or conversational tool before, during, or after an in-person, hybrid or virtual event.
Create a Custom Reward Program
Give us a call to discuss the goals of your reward program. Packages can be paired with travel and non-travel rewards, enhanced with a contest, or simply added to any existing event.Contact Us
What our Clients Are Saying
45 Min. Video[ON-DEMAND] An Incentive and Recognition Tell-All Interview
M&IW’s newest edition to the Incentive and Recognition Team, Sandy Fenili, CIS, worked for a major Fortune 50 corporation that ran extremely successful, multi-award incentive and recognition programs. Sandy was instrumental in optimizing corporate incentive […]
3 Min.Meetings & Incentives Worldwide Names New Director, Insights & Strategy for Incentives & Recognition
Sandy Fenili, CIS, joins M&IW in a newly created role to develop and launch new services within Incentives & Recognition. Meetings & Incentives Worldwide (M&IW), a global event management and strategy company announced today it […]
45 Min. Video[ON-DEMAND] Incentive Destinations to LOVE in 2020
[FEBRUARY 2020] As incentive trips become more established, top tier destinations across the world are raising the bar to provide top-notch cultural, culinary, and entertainment experiences for top performers. Destination experts understand in order to […]