Employee Incentive Programs & Ideas
Remind your employees and channel partners that their hard-earned achievements are important and remembered. Unique and customized employee incentive programs or reward and recognition packages are a great way to remind them. Add tremendous value to any in-person, hybrid, or virtual event, with a custom gift and reward or entertainment and travel package.
Building a Culture of Excellence
Our incentive and recognition team strategizes programs built to drive results by:
- Strategizing and planning holistic engagement solutions
- Building segmented programs that allow winners to customize their travel or gifting experience
- Crafting the best combination of travel, gifting, and engagement experiences for your program
- Driving performance through programs designed to foster employee wellness
- Offering your winners support and a seamless journey and redemption experience
- Creating memorable live, hybrid, or virtual incentive and recognition experiences that will last a lifetime
Our consultants have sat in the clients’ seat with over 20 years of experience. Learn more about building a robust, multi-tiered program for your team.
Rewards & Recognition by Event Type
Recognize your employees or channel partners year-around by integrating multiple types of rewards in conjunction with or in addition to our award winning group or individual travel programs!
- Employee Anniversary
- Sales Incentive Contest
- Safety Program
- Employee Engagement
- Sales Reward Program
- Attendance Program
- Seasonal Celebration
- New Hire Onboarding
- Dealer/Distributor Program
- On-the-Spot Recognition
- Peer-to-Peer Awards
- Customer Loyalty Program
- Training Program
Gifting Platforms & Merchandising Portals
Customized Gifting & Merchandising Portals give your participants the freedom to choose items or experiences they will be excited to earn using points or performance-based achievements.
Getting started is quick and easy: Choose from over a dozen pre-built packages or create custom rewards based on your employee’s interests. Then, we’ll help you craft your custom branded communications and gifting platform.
Your participants will love the personalization:
- Create an exciting message to share your new offerings and directions for redemption
- Participants will then log into your custom branded portal to view their gifting options
- Upon checkout, an automated redemption process is activated
- Reminder emails are sent to participants who may need to provide additional information for any travel packages or experiential gift.
Pro Tip: Increase impact with a company-wide incentive program that drives friendly competition among peers!
Add Personalized Experiences
Personalized products and experiential rewards drive long-term engagement. Give your employees or channel partners a memorable reward that keeps them positive, passionate, and productive. Some reward ideas that we can help with include:
- Home-Based Experiences: In-Home Fitness, Art Classes, Baking Kits
- Self-Care: Couples Massage, Health & Fitness, Salon Packages
- Seasonal Celebrations: Holiday Parties, Virtual Galas, Fireside Chats, Craft Parties, Baking Competitions
- Entertainment: Comedy or Broadway Shows, Concerts, Murder Mysteries
- Experiences: Travel, Sports Hospitality, Beer & Wine Tasting
- Skill-Building: Cooking Classes, Language Programs, Seminars
- Team Building: Networking, CSR Experiences
Experiential rewards can be offered as a standalone recognition and incentive service, be added to a merchandising program, or can be offered as individual certificates.
Create a Custom Reward Program
Give us a call to discuss the goals of your reward program. Packages can be paired with travel and non-travel rewards, enhanced with a contest, or simply added to any existing event.Contact Us
What our Clients Are Saying
- 3 Min.The New Rules of Engagement: Employee Engagement and Retention in 2023
“Where are all the job seekers?” In 2023, I hear this question being asked by HR professionals and frontline managers on a daily basis. Qualified applicants are out there, but with so many unique job […]
- 2 Min.Make Every Day Employee Appreciation Day
As we look forward to Employee Appreciation Day on the first Friday in March, consider how your organization says thank you to its most important assets: its employees. Recent data tells us the importance of […]
- 60 Min.[ON-DEMAND] Energize Your Engagement Strategy | Session 2: Staying Engaged
No commitment issues here… It’s time to stay engaged! As we learned in Session 1 of Energize Your Engagement Strategy: Getting Engaged (It’s Complicated), a lack of engagement may not only cost you financially but […]