Intent Strategy Group (ISG) is an independent division of M&IW that guides organizations through the development and implementation of premier SMMP and M&E platform technology solutions.
Recognizing a Need
For the past four years, M&IW’s dedicated team of strategic meetings management (SMM) consultants have helped clients craft and deliver enterprise-wide solutions that have addressed many of their business objectives.
Strategic Solutions includes:
- Discovery & Situational Analysis
- Gap Analysis & Recommendations
- Policy Development
- Workflow & Process Design
- Implementation Planning
- Objectives/KPI Development
- Vendor & Supplier Management
- Communications & User Training
- System Administration
Unparalleled Industry Experience
Our team has:
- Years of experience controlling spend for Fortune 500 clients before it was called SMM
- A myriad of certified SMM experts and industry thought leaders
- Experience with over 300 implementations (SMM and Platform Technology) with global SMM experience
- Over 17+ years combined Cvent product and organizational experience
- Supported of the client-side of Cvent implementations first-hand
- Partnered with clients to optimize expenditures and adopt formal procurement practices in-house
- Power users in leading meeting management technology
- Build customized SMM Analytics Dashboards
Intent Strategy Group (ISG) is offering pre-packed solutions for organizations looking to jumpstart or streamline an SMM program.
While all SMMP programs are customized, we recognize that many companies want a simplified and straight forward solution that can get them started.
STARTER KIT 1.0
Starter Kit 1.0 leverages either M&IW’s Cvent or the client’s instance of Cvent, with a basic meeting policy and streamlined communications plan.
KAIZEN KIT 2.0
Kaizen Kit 2.0 provides a program/Cvent system diagnostic review and roadmap of prioritized steps for continuous improvement.
Transitioning to Cvent Flex
“Transitioning to full usage of New Standard Event Registration (Flex) at your organization requires a company-wide change management process for all Cvent users.” – Cvent
Identifying this pain-point, ISG is offering transition services for organizations looking to implement the Flex platform within their Cvent technology.
Our technical experts will help your team:
- Determine a Transition Strategy
- Conducting a Migration Readiness Audit
- Reducing the time it will take to implement the new product with a proven Migration Plan
- Review, improve, and launch custom Flex Templates
SMM Technology You Can Believe In
No matter the stage of your meetings program, our ISG team has the technological capabilities to take your program from thought to strategy.Start a Conversation
What Our Clients & Vendors Say
3 Min. Read7 Questions to Ask Before Implementing Cvent
Imagine this… You have finally made the decision to invest in a sophisticated meeting management technology, you have gone through training and implementation and you Freeze! Now what? How do you maximize the investment in […]
3 Min. ReadPros and Cons of Designing in Cvent Flex
Cvent, an event management software used by many top-tier travel and meetings management companies, recently released its new drag-and-drop website builder—Flex. This new functionality lives up to its name with easy-to-use features and a beautifully […]
6 Min. ReadGive Your Event a Competitive Edge with Technology Integration
Events are a great place to learn about the latest innovations, network with colleagues and other industry professionals, and hear from leaders in the field. Event technology is the lynchpin that connects you to all […]
7 Min. Read7 Secrets to Professionally Managed Meeting Procurement
Many meeting stakeholders have a general understanding of how outsourced meeting procurement works, but there are things that can happen behind the scenes that may surprise even savvy meeting managers. I have unveiled a few […]