Balance Effort and Return
Small meetings can contribute up to 40% of an organization’s total meeting spend. Strategically managing the small meeting spend can add significant dollars to an organization’s bottom line.
Small Meetings. Big Impact.
Our team has experience developing strategies and implementing support models for small meetings that deliver real results. Imagine the possibilities of leveraging a high volume of meetings through a well-thought-out process and design.
Our strategic services include:
- Analyze volume and opportunity
- Assess and implement the right technology solution
- Develop a process that balances the appropriate level of effort
- Design a support structure that you can afford
- Aggregate data with other meetings data
- Build your success story — savings, efficiencies and reduced risk
Just a Few of the Benefits
Standing up a small meetings program can seem like a daunting task. Our experienced strategists will be with you every step of the way to help identify your objectives, specific needs, and expected outcomes.
A small meetings strategy will help you achieve the following:
- Consistent meeting support across your entire organization
- Full visibility into small meetings spend across your company
- Risk mitigation practices on hotel contracts
- Insight into employee travel and compliance with “duty of care”
- Hotel-preferred program for small meetings
- Annual rebates through a meeting card program
- Analytics showing volume with hotels, airlines, and other vendors
Small, But Not Insignificant
As creative meeting professionals and tech experts, we can partner with you to design, support and optimize your small meetings strategy.Start a Conversation
4 Min. Read2019 Meeting Industry Trends to Watch
With 2019 upon us, and to help you prepare you for an amazing year of change, transition and growth–we’ve gathered meeting and conference trends from across the industry we feel are notable and that we […]
7 Min. Read7 Secrets to Professionally Managed Meeting Procurement
Many meeting stakeholders have a general understanding of how outsourced meeting procurement works, but there are things that can happen behind the scenes that may surprise even savvy meeting managers. I have unveiled a few […]