Engagement, Performance, Inspiration, Collaboration
Retention is more impactful and cost effective than recruitment, and a strong engagement strategy is the key to success. M&IW’s engagement platform, EPIC, offers a suite of products to engage employees, sales producers, customers, and partners, providing the tools you need to inspire and transform workplace culture.
Key Features of EPIC
Scalable and affordable, EPIC can be adapted for organizations of any size and in any industry. Key features include:
- Integration of multiple databases on one platform
- Extensive and customizable gifting options
- Gamification and surveys within the platform
- Real-time data insights and analytics with customizable reports
- Peer-to-peer, group, and individual recognition
- Availability 24/7/365 via web and app
- Engage Sales: Improve your company’s bottom line by driving performance across the board through engagement incentivization.
- Engage Life: Celebrate the successes and milestones in the lives of your employees, customers, and partners for a stronger sense of belonging.
- Engage Employees: Create a positive culture of engagement for your employees, customers, and partners through inclusion and recognition.
The Importance of Employee Engagement
Building a culture of engagement and gratitude brings many benefits, including:
- Driving performance
- Building a community within your organization
- Improving employee retention and the financial success of your company
- Enhancing employee morale
Energize Your Engagement Strategy
Contact us to transform your workplace and take the first step toward epic engagement with our EPIC technology platform.Start a Conversation
- 3 Min.The New Rules of Engagement: Employee Engagement and Retention in 2023
“Where are all the job seekers?” In 2023, I hear this question being asked by HR professionals and frontline managers on a daily basis. Qualified applicants are out there, but with so many unique job […]
- 60 Min.[ON-DEMAND] Energize Your Engagement Strategy | Session 2: Staying Engaged
No commitment issues here… It’s time to stay engaged! As we learned in Session 1 of Energize Your Engagement Strategy: Getting Engaged (It’s Complicated), a lack of engagement may not only cost you financially but […]