People, Processes, Profit
M&IW takes a holistic approach to optimizing a companies’ incentive and recognition program. We partner with clients to provide solutions that align with their specific short and long-term objectives, connecting, engaging, and motivating their audience; helping them achieve operational excellence while positively affecting the bottom line.
Our immersive approach includes:
- Understanding Your Business & Programs
- Identifying Optimization Opportunities
- Developing a Strategy for Success
- Implementing & Managing Solutions
- Reporting & Interpreting Results
We link programs to business outcomes by establishing success metrics, framing program value, and reporting analytics and outcomes.
Increase Sales & Build Loyalty
Whether you have simple or highly complex program requirements, our solutions can flex to fit your needs.
We can help by:
- Keeping programs fresh and new while aligning with your short and long-term objectives
- Ensuring participants understand their eligibility, how they can win and how they can view their results
- Determine what employees and/or partners are motivated by, and what they will most appreciate
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders throughout the program cycle
- Incentivizing and recognizing regional, global or virtual workforces
Discover how to provide a truly unique experience for your team while retaining consistency in your program offerings across divisions.
We know analyzing your program’s success is more important than ever.
Our analytical and optimization processes include:
- Establishing and analyzing success metrics and program performance goals
- Ensuring Executives and Key Stakeholders understand the importance, value, and impact of an effective incentive and recognition program
- Managing complex rules, tracking, delay reporting, and reward fulfillment
- Operating programs and compliance with limited or no resources
- Sharing best practices for optimizing spend due to budget cuts
We want to understand who your audience, company culture, and it’s diversity in order to deliver the best possible results.
Our pre-packaged solutions help establish a repeatable process for standing or refining existing programs, processes, and compliance.
Starter Package: The Starter Package leverages your existing plans and refines using current criteria and awards, simple fine print, and communication plan for rollouts.
Optimize Package: The Optimize Package reviews the program and make recommendations for communication, processes, reporting, analysis, technology, and a compliance diagnostic review.
Foundational Package: The Foundational Package helps get your program started, building your incentive and/or recognition foundation from the ground up or starting a centralized organization.
While some packages offer a quick implementation, others offer lower price points, expedited results, or increased employee retention and enterprise alignment.
Let us customize a package that’s right for you!
Schedule a Free Consultation
Connect with our experts to learn how to build an immersive Incentive & Recognition program that drives results and moves business forward.Contact Us
45 Min. Video[ON-DEMAND] An Incentive and Recognition Tell-All Interview
M&IW’s newest edition to the Incentive and Recognition Team, Sandy Fenili, CIS, worked for a major Fortune 50 corporation that ran extremely successful, multi-award incentive and recognition programs. Sandy was instrumental in optimizing corporate incentive […]
3 Min.Meetings & Incentives Worldwide Names New Director, Insights & Strategy for Incentives & Recognition
Sandy Fenili, CIS, joins M&IW in a newly created role to develop and launch new services within Incentives & Recognition. Meetings & Incentives Worldwide (M&IW), a global event management and strategy company announced today it […]
6 Min. ReadInternational Incentives—When to Get a Little Bit Exotic
The best incentive programs are built around the personas of your individual travelers. Is your team repeat winners, well-versed in the intricacies of international travel? Are they hustling Millennials searching for a little bit of […]