Increase Your Bottom Line
At M&IW, our strategic approach to incentive travel can better align your business goals to the wellness of your employees. It’s not just the gift of travel—it’s a deeper connection to your performers and VIP guests.
Going Beyond Logistics
Our experts ensure your team can grow through engagement opportunities, get inspired through targeted rewards, and perform based on clearly outlined program parameters to deliver results.
- Maximize the motivational impact of a campaign
- Build robust communications campaigns that increase awareness and drive employee engagement
- Drive participation and build sales momentum with an internal contest
- Announce and drive awareness through video, emails and other channels
- Motivate participants to focus on sales activities that will help them qualify
- Enhance existing marketing efforts and create best practices for future program development
- Establish internal programs and contests that support your organization’s incentive goals
- And much more…
Customized Gifting Options
Custom gift options before, during, or after an event can increase the brand impact of your incentive, hospitality or individual incenvitve travel event.
- Send custom package to your winners pre-program
- Include a speciality gift based on personality type
- Inlcude trip information and activities
- Surporse guests with gifts during program event
Unique Dining Experiences
Discover the many ways your guests can have a unique and exciting dining experience all around the globe.
- Reflect local cultures
- Showcase unique dining options
- Include a champagne, salad or donut wall
- Bring in local gastronomie experts
Incentivize Your Workplace
Keep your top-performing employees happy and well-rested with a robust incentives program to inspire and excite them.Start a Conversation
What Our Clients Are Saying
5 Min. Read10 Benefits of Group Travel Services vs. Online Provider
M&IW was built on the expertise and high-touch service of our group travel management team. In fact, our 3rd generation, family-owned business, started as a travel agency 50 years ago. Travel to and from a […]
3 Min. ReadTwo Weeks in Thailand — The 2019 SITE Global Conference
This month, M&IW Director of Incentive Services, Tracy Norum, CMP, CIS, had the pleasure of attending the 2019 SITE Global Conference in Bangkok, Thailand where more than 375 industry professionals from around the world met […]