[ON-DEMAND] Energize Your Engagement Strategy | Session 1: Getting Engaged
Make 2022 the year you get engaged! No, we’re not talking about a ring on your finger—we’re talking about employee and customer engagement. It’s time to end the Great Resignation and turn it into the Great Retention where your team and customers are more tuned in than ever before.
In this two-part series, learn how to create a successful engagement strategy as our industry experts explore holistic solutions that amplify brands, bridge gaps, and empower you (and your organization) to become a world-class leader in engagement.
According to a recent study conducted by none other than Microsoft, disengaged employees have cost U.S. businesses $550 billion annually. According to the most recent Gallup poll, currently, only 36% of U.S. employees are engaged in their work and workplace. Globally, a mere 20% of employees are engaged at work.
Session 1: Getting Engaged (It’s Complicated)
Don’t let a lack of engagement hold you back. In the first session of our two-part series, learn how to…
- Design a successful engagement strategy by rethinking, modernizing, and flexing into the future
- Build global, tailor-made programs for branded sales incentives and employee recognition
- Turn mid-level performers into top-level achievers to boost your company’s bottom line
- Use holistic strategies and new technology solutions to amplify brands, bridge gaps
- Empower your organization to become a world-class leader in employee engagement