7 Questions to Ask Before Implementing Cvent
Imagine this… You have finally made the decision to invest in a sophisticated meeting management technology, you have gone through training and implementation and you Freeze! Now what? How do you maximize the investment in this dynamic solution and make it relevant to your business and workflows?
Mapping SMM Processes for Cvent
From mapping the SMM process and creating the meeting request forms to reporting and consolidation of spend; to the tactical operations of website builds, attendee management, surveys and On Arrival, there are dozens of items your team will need to tackle and even more lurking around every corner.
Here are just a few things to think about after implementation and training:
- How to prioritize tasks for sourcing, registration, meeting management and spend tracking?
- Who is part of the ongoing Cvent Admin Team to manage updates and workflow improvements?
- Why logic should be implemented within the tool to create the appropriate workflows?
- How will process forms be used to help with your workflow and assignments?
- What metrics and data points will be needed to track ROI on the solution?
- Who will manage and document workflow and process improvements internally?
- What is the best way to customize templates for RFPs, registration sites, budgets and reports?
A bit overwhelmed after reading these initial items to consider?
Don’t fret! M&IW knows what it takes for an organization to perform at its best and Go the Distance! M&IW was awarded Cvent Plannie Awards for Savvy Sourcing and Power of the Platform. Our certified associates have in-depth knowledge of Cvent’s capabilities and what you need to know to get the most of out of your investment.
We are offering a no-cost, no obligation consultation to address your most pressing Cvent questions. After this conversation, we guarantee you will walk away with answers and new insights; what you need to know before you implement, the best way to get started, and why it is important to demonstrate the value of Cvent to your C-suite? If this sounds of interest, simply sign up for the conversation.